Advanced Liquid Package Solution
The beverage filling machine is a plastic bottle beverage filling machine, an automatic filling and capping machine, and it is a multifunctional beverage filling machine. It is used for filling carbonated beverages, soda water, salt soda and other carbonated beverages. It can also be used for filling non-carbonated beverages such as fruit juice beverages and purified water. It is a new type of filling machine with multiple functions and high practicability. Today we mainly come to understand the classification and principle characteristics of the beverage filling machine.
Filling machine classification
Beverage filling machines can be divided into atmospheric filling machines, pressure filling machines and vacuum filling machines according to the filling principle.
Atmospheric filling machine is filled by liquid's own weight under atmospheric pressure. This type of filling machine is divided into two types: timing filling and constant volume filling. It is only suitable for filling low-viscosity and non-gas liquids such as milk, wine, purified water, fruit juice drinks, etc.
The pressure filling machine is used for filling at higher than atmospheric pressure. It can also be divided into two types: one is that the pressure in the liquid storage cylinder is equal to the pressure in the bottle, and the liquid flows into the bottle by its own weight. Isobaric filling.
The other is that the pressure in the liquid storage cylinder is higher than the pressure in the bottle, and the liquid flows into the bottle by pressure difference. This method is often used in high-speed production lines. The pressure filling machine is suitable for filling gas-containing liquids, such as beer, soda, champagne, carbonated drinks, soda, etc.
The vacuum filling machine is used to fill the bottle under the pressure lower than the atmospheric pressure; this type of filling machine has a simple structure, high efficiency, and a wide range of material viscosity adaptations, such as oils, syrups, fruit wines, etc. Be applicable.
1. Good body structure, complete control system, convenient operation and high degree of automation.
2. All parts in contact with materials are made of stainless steel, which is hygienic and easy to clean.
3. It adopts an efficient lid sorting system, with perfect lid feeding technology and protection devices.
4. Equipped with overload protection device, which can effectively protect the equipment and operators.
5. The control system is equipped with automatic control of material water level and automatic stop for bottle jamming.
6. It adopts hanging filling, which can be used for different bottle types and thickness of bottles.
7. The main machine adopts frequency conversion control, which can easily adjust the production capacity and adjust the speed.
8. Micro-electronic data control, stable performance, simple operation and more user-friendly.
9. The cylinder is the filling power, with high productivity, simple structure and easy maintenance.
10. The screw cap part is equipped with an automatic slipping device, and the screw cap is properly tightened.
11. Soda water mixing adopts high-strength atomization, pressure-contained degradation and normal temperature mixing method, and the ideal steam-containing effect can be achieved without freezing.
12. Novel and unique design, filling carbonated beverages or non-sparkling beverages, without interfering with each other, both can achieve ideal results.
Do you know the classification and principle characteristics of beverage filling machines? I hope my analysis can help you. If you are interested in our filling machine, you can visit our website.