Advanced Liquid Package Solution
It is dangerous to make mistakes when installing a shrink wrapping machine. So be sure to pay attention when installing a shrink wrapping machine. Heat shrink packaging machine is one of the more advanced packaging methods in the current market. It uses shrink film to wrap the product or package outside. After heating, the shrink film wraps the product or package tightly, fully displaying the appearance of the item, improving the product's displayability, and increasing the aesthetics and sense of value. At the same time, the packaged items can be sealed, moisture-proof, anti-pollution, and protect the goods from external shocks. The role of heat shrink packaging machines is very important, and it has become indispensable shrink machine equipment in society.
1. The heat shrink packaging machine and the winding machine consume a lot of power, so the power of the input power must be greater than the nominal power on the nameplate of the shrink machine, otherwise it is easy to burn the lines or electrical components.
2. Like the baler, the machine must be grounded reliably to protect personal safety.
3. Each machine is shipped with a cable for connecting to the power supply, and the lead part of the terminal has the identification symbol of the power supply, which must be connected correctly. The illegal operation may lead to electric shock.
4. When the specified voltage of the machine is a three-phase 380V power supply, the zero line must be input at the same time, that is, the standard three-phase four-wire system other packaging equipment is also like a vacuum packaging machine. Otherwise, the machine can not work normally, and it is easy to burn the internal electrical components.
5. The machine must be installed horizontally, otherwise, the service life of the electric heating tube will be shortened. For machines that are conveyed by mesh belts, the inclined installation will cause the conveyor belt to be off-center.
6. When the machine is used continuously for more than three months, the temperature-resistant wires in the shrinking chamber should be checked and replaced as appropriate according to their aging degree.
7. When the machine is working, the operator's palm and other parts are not allowed to contact the operating parts of the machine, especially the temperature inside the shrink chamber is extremely high, which is easy to burn.
8. After the packaging work is completed, the heating switch should be turned off first, and the conveying motor and the fan motor should continue to run for about 10 minutes, and then the entire power supply should be cut off.
For more information about heat shrink packaging machines, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We are happy to help you.